Zoho Email Account Sign Up is straightforward and easy if you can review this post. We are going to discuss intensively Zoho Account, Zoho Email Account signup, How to sign in to a Zoho account, Zoho email app download, and other things associated with the Zoho email account. It also offers guides on how to change or reset your Zoho Mail password and log into Zoho Mail to use this email service to manage your emails.
Zoho Email Account
Before we proceed to anything, let us first understand what the Zoho Email account is all about.
Zoho Email Account is a top email service that offers a good email experience for personal and business usage.
Zoho email offers unparalleled security and surveillance for your email accounts.
A Zoho business account comes with all the tools for managing communication and information in a group setting, making it ideal for work-related emails.
The free plan of Zoho Mail features 5 GB storage per user, a 25 MB attachment limit, up to 5 users, web access and free mobile apps, and email hosting for a single domain.
An ad-free personal Zoho Mail account comes with 5GB of online message storage. All you need to set up Zoho Mail is an active mobile number that can receive text messages.
This article explains how to set up a free email account with Zoho, a suite of web-based applications designed for businesses. These instructions apply to the web version of Zoho Mail. All steps are the same regardless of which browser you use.
To set up a free personal Zoho Mail account with an @zoho.com address:
- You can create business email accounts or personal email accounts on Zoho Mail. Zoho Mail lets you stay professional with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have a domain for your business, you can set up a custom email address with your domain.
- You can create a unique and professional domain email address with Zoho Mail.
- You can also sign up for a personal email account with Zoho Mail to send or receive personal emails.
- You can also sign up for a free Zoho.com email address using Google, Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn by clicking the icons at the bottom of the submission form.
Zoho Email Account Sign Up – Sign Up and Log Into Zoho Email
Zoho Email Sign Up
To sign up for Zoho Mail, you can;
- Visit the official page @ https://www.zoho.com/mail/signup.html Or https://www.zoho.com/mail/.
- On the home page, you can choose Business Email or Personal Email based on your own needs.
- If you choose Business Email, you can enter your name, email or phone number, and password. Your location will be automatically detected based on your IP. If you like, you can click Change Country to change your location.
- Agree to the Terms of Service and click the Sign Up for Free button to sign up for a business email account.
- If you choose Personal Email, you can set an email address and select a password. Enter your first name and last name and your phone number.
- Click the Sign Up for Free button to create a personal email account on Zoho Mail.
Having signed up for the Zoho Email Account, Proceed to login into the account.
Zoho Email Sign in
- After you create an email account on Zoho Mail, you can go to https://www.zoho.com/mail/login.html in your browser.
- Click the Sign In button to access the Zoho Mail sign-in page.
- Enter your email address or mobile number and
- Click the Next button.
- Enter your password to log into your Zoho email account.
Note: Zoho Email also lets you sign in using a Google account, Facebook account, LinkedIn account, Twitter account, etc.
How to Change | Reset Zoho Mail Password
Reset Zoho Mail Password
- If you forgot the password for your Zoho email account, you can go to the Zoho Mail sign-in page.
- Click the Forgot Password link.
- Enter the registered email or mobile details.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click the Request button.
- Select a password reset mode. You can receive a password reset email or a verification code sent to your phone number.
Once you enter the verification code or click the reset link in the email, you will be redirected to the password reset page.
- You can enter a new password for your Zoho Mail account and click Change.
- Then you can log into Zoho Mail with the new password.
Change Zoho Email Password
- If you know your password and want to change it, you can log into Zoho Mail by following the steps above.
- Click your Profile and select My Account.
- Click Security in the left panel and click Password.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter your old password and enter the new password twice.
- Click Change Password to change your Zoho email account password.
- Your Zoho Email account is changed.
AOL Mail Sign Up New Account – AOL Mail Login | AOL Mail Sign Up
How To Fix Zoho Email Sign-up or Login Issues
1. Make sure you enter the correct email address, mobile phone number, and password.
2. If you forgot the password, follow the steps above to reset the account password.
3. Change another login link to log into Zoho Mail.
4. If you get an invalid email address error, it might be because you haven’t verified your phone number. In this case, you can use your mobile phone number to sign in. It will direct you to the verification page where you can verify your mobile number. This will validate your account and the email address can be used for signing in later.
5. Contact Zoho’s support team for help.
Zoho Email App Download for Android/iOS
You can download the Zoho Mail app for your mobile devices to view and manage your emails wherever you are.
To install the Zoho email app for Android phones or tablets, you can open Google Play Store, search for Zoho Mail in the store, and choose Zoho Mail from the search results.
On the “Zoho Mail – Email and Calendar” page, you can tap the Install button to download and install Zoho Mail for Android with one click.
To get Zoho Mail for iPhone or iPad, you can open App Store on your iOS devices. Search for Zoho Mail in App Store, and download and install this free email app simultaneously.