eBay Sign Up Account is simple and easy if you can go through this page. To use eBay, one of the biggest online commerce sites in the world, it’s first necessary to create a user account. With an eBay account, it’s possible to bid on auctioned items, buy products immediately at Amazon.com, and even become an online vendor by selling or auctioning your own items to people all over the world.
eBay is one of the best online shopping platforms where you can buy whatsoever you want. To start shopping on eBay, you will have to register eBay online shopping account.
The eBay apps for Android and iPhone devices! which you will have to download helps you to buy, sell and browse at your space and time. This is to say, with the eBay application download and install on your device! you can order and sell products at your fingertips.
To shop and sell on eBay Online Shopping Account you will have to, first of all, create an eBay account. There is different shop category, and you can also search for anything you want in the column. Just type the product name and click search.
The different shop category on eBay includes.
- Home and Gardens,
- Health & Beauty.
Now let’s show you how to sign up for an eBay account, sign in, How to Register eBay Online Shopping Account, and download eBay applications on your mobile phone.
How To Register eBay Online Shopping Account
- Visit the eBay official registration website @ www.ebay.com
- Click on register at the top left corner of the page
- Enter your personal information, Name, last name, email, and password.
- Click to create an account. Or
- Continue with your Apple, Google, or Facebook account.
See Also: Click Bank Account Registration
eBay Sign Up Account | eBay Sign In
eBay sign-up for an account can be done in two major ways.
- Setting up a Basic Account
- Customizing Your Username
- Setting up a Basic Account
1. Go to the eBay homepage. To get to the main eBay website, type http://www.ebay.com into your browser’s navigation bar or search “eBay” on a search engine.
2. Click on the “Register” link. In the top left corner of the main eBay homepage, you should see text reading “Hi! Sign in or register”, unless you already are logged in to an account. Click “register” to begin the account set-up process.
Without an account, you can still browse the items for sale on eBay, but you’ll be prompted to make an account if you try to buy or sell anything.
3. Enter your contact information on the next screen. On the registration page, you’ll be asked to provide your first and last name, email address, and password for your account.
Make sure to enter a current email address that you have access to. This address will be used to retrieve your password in the event that you forget it.
Your password must meet minimum length requirements and use both letters and numbers. You may want to copy this information to a document and save this document in a secure location.
5. Receive your pre-selected user ID. After you submit your account information, you’ll be taken to a “Success” screen. On this screen, you’ll be notified that eBay has automatically chosen a user ID for you. This is the name that other eBayers will know you as – when you bid, buy, or sell, other users will see this name. Click “Continue” and you’ll be taken back to the home page.
If you don’t like the username you’ve been given, it’s easy to change it to something you prefer. See the section below for information.
6. Start using eBay! Congratulations – your account is now activated, and you can start using eBay. You will receive an email from eBay with an official “Welcome” message at the email account you provided.
Note that you’ll have to provide payment information to buy or sell on eBay. You will be prompted to enter this information if you try to buy, sell, or bid on anything on the site. eBay accepts a variety of payment options but encourages users to use a PayPal account for this purpose.
- Customizing Your Username
1. Visit the eBay homepage. If you’re not already on the eBay website, navigate to http://www.ebay.com.
2. Open the account menu in the upper left. Move your mouse over the “Hi, (your name)” text in the upper left corner of the page. You should see a menu with options for “My Collections”, “Account Settings”, and “Sign Out”.
3. Click “Account Settings”. You will be brought to your account management page. Here, you have a variety of options in terms of providing personal information, setting your own preferences, and more.
4. Click “Personal Information” on the left. On the left-hand side of the page, you should see a box of links with “Personal Information” listed at the top.
5. Click the “edit” link to the right of “User ID”. You should see a small table listing some of the information you provided when you made your account. The second row of the table contains your user ID. Click the small “edit” link at the far right of this row.
Note that you can edit all of the information on this page, should you choose to do
6. Sign in. You’ll be asked to sign in to verify that you are, in fact, the owner of the account whose user ID you are attempting to change. Your user ID should be pre-filled in, so all you’ll need to do is provide the account password you chose when you created your account. Click “Sign In” when you’re done.
7. Choose a new user ID. On the next screen, you’ll be asked to provide the new user ID you desire. Keep in mind that you can only change your user ID once every 30 days, so choose carefully! Click “Save” when you’re finished.
If the name you choose isn’t already taken, your new user ID will be put into effect immediately.
Recommended: How to Create a Yahoo Email Address Account
eBay Sign-in Account
To Sign in eBay Account.
- Open the eBay official sign-in page @ https://www.ebay.com/signin/ OR HERE
- Enter your eBay email address and password
- Click on the Sign in button
- You are signed in already