Amazon Web Services Sign Up can be created at www. Amazon.com. If you are still finding it difficult in Amazon web services sign up account, you are on the right page. On this page, you will be learning how to create an AWS Amazon cloud hosting account for free. Feel free to make use of the comment box below if you encounter any challenge.
Amazon Web Services Account
AWS Amazon web services are among the oldest – started around 2006 to provide cloud services to the public. And it offers both a free account which comes can either come in the form of personal or professional account types.
Cloud hosting is the latest and recommended hosting model as of now. And this is why established companies like Google, Microsoft, and others investing so much in this “cloud Hosting” space. You probably have had about the Amazon AWS cloud hosting service.
The top “Three” leading Cloud Hosting Companies offer free and cheap hosting costs.
But you may want to ask; Why are people not prefer using them?
It is due to the technical know-how that makes it looks rear. Because almost everything is done on these cloud spaces and manual, that is, you do it yourself (DIY).
But you don’t have to worry much we have shown (with image illustrations) how to create the account. And you can as well follow other of our subsequent tutorials on the AWS cloud hosting service. Or use the comment box below in case of any questions.
Amazon Web Services Sign Up – How to Create Free Amazon Web Services Account
- Go to the Amazon web official website @ https://aws.amazon.com/
- Click on the “Create an AWS Account” button.
- Fill up the information as required when Amazon AWS registration form opens.
- You can see that the AWS account, which you’re about creating, includes 12 Months of Free Tier Access to allow you to use the complete services. But terms and conditions apply.
- Complete the security check by providing the value you see into the box.
- Then click on Continue.
- Now you have to select the account type. Your account can either be a “Professional” or a “personal” AWS account type.
- On this tutorial, we have chosen the “AWS Professional account. “
So fill up the information after selecting your account type.
- The next page, after clicking on the “Create Account and Continue” is here, you will have to provide your payment information for verification.
- At this point, you can either use the same address you provided earlier before now or enter a new billing address for the card you are about to add to your AWS cloud hosting account by clicking on the “use a new billing address.”
- Once you have filled the form and confirm that all information provided is correct, then you may proceed to click on the “Verify and Add” button.
- Now you have to verify your contact details again. First, select your country code and then enter your phone number below.
Amazon will send you a verification code to enter and verify your account. You just completed the AWS Amazon cloud registration after you have successfully entered the code and verify it. You should see the sign
But that’s still not all yet.
Select the plan/package you want to use
Now it’s time to select which package will suit your needs.
We have selected the “Free” package. However, it can also be upgraded to other premium packages – it all depends on your usage and what you want to achieve.
You may now Proceed further to login to your AWS Console Account using the steps below.
Recommended: Gmail Account Registration
Amazon Web Services Sign in – How to Login to AWS Console
If you just completed the AWS account sign up, then you can just click on the “Sign into the console” button. Or use the steps below.
- Go to https://console.aws.amazon.com/
- Enter your Email address and click on “Next.”
- Complete the “Security Check” test
- Then enter your password to login
Yes! You’re in your AWS Amazon cloud account and ready to do meaningful things for free or very low cost.
Some Frequent Questions and Answer about Amazon Web Services Account
- How Do I Create an Amazon Web Services Account?
Sign up using your email address
Open the Amazon Web Services (AWS) home page.
Choose to Create an AWS Account.
Note: If you signed into AWS recently, choose Sign into the Console. If create a new AWS account isn’t visible, first choose Sign into a different account, and then choose Create a new AWS account.
- What is Amazon Web Services Account?
AWS (Amazon Web Services) is a comprehensive, evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that includes a mixture of infrastructure as a service (IaaS), platform as a service (PaaS) and packaged software as a service (SaaS) offering.
- Is AWS Account Free?
The AWS Free Tier provides customers the ability to explore and try out AWS services free of charge up to specified limits for each service. The Free Tier is comprised of three different types of offerings, a 12-month Free Tier, an Always Free offer, and short-term trials.
- Does It Cost to Create an AWS Account?
AWS Cloud Formation is a free service; however, you are charged for the AWS resources you include in your stacks at the current rates for each. For more information about AWS pricing, go to the detail page for each product on http://aws.amazon.com.
- Is AWS Free after 12 Months?
AWS Free Tier includes the following free offer types: 12 Months Free – These tier offers include 12 months free usage following your initial sign-up date to AWS. When your 12-month free usage term expires, or if your application use exceeds the tiers, you simply pay standard, pay-as-you-go service rates.
- How Can I Open an AWS Account Without a Credit Card?
The answer to this is Yes, you can sign up for a free AWS account without a credit card. Instead, you can use your Debit card. All you need to do is, during sign-up for a free tier AWS account, on the Billing Information section, provide the Debit card details instead of your credit card
Interesting: Microsoft Office 365 Sign Up
- How Do I Access AWS?
If you have not signed in previously using this browser, the main sign-in page appears. Choose IAM user, enter the account alias or account ID, and choose Next.
Enter your IAM username and password and choose Sign in.
- Which Amazon Services are Free?
Amazon Simple Workflow Service, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS), and Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS) free tiers are some of the services that are available to both existing and new AWS customers indefinitely.
- How Long is AWS Free?
When you create an AWS account, you’re automatically signed up for the AWS Free Tier for 12 months. The AWS Free Tier allows you to try some AWS services free of charge within certain usage limits.